This post was sponsored by Yummy Spoonfuls as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
If you have a toddler you know how difficult meal time is, especially dinner time.
In our house, we have tried everything we no results. Bella refuses to eat anything and everything that doesn’t come in the form of milk. It was acceptable at 1 and a half but now at almost four, I’ve had enough. Some days are worse than others and those worse days are multiplied by the fact that I’m pregnant and now in my third trimester. So how have we solved it?
We haven’t, to be completely honest, but recently we found 3 ways to help us at through this time.
- Smoothies. I know it’s not the best option for everyone but I have given it a try a few times and it worked. She had all of it. The only con is not having a full sit down meal with the entire family.
- Hide everything in a sauce. Again not helpful in every meal but if I make spaghetti with lots of sauce or soup I can guarantee she’ll eat it. Con, not everything can be hidden in a sauce.
- Yummy Spoonfuls. Yummy Spoonfuls is an actual meal containing veggies and all. I love that’s organic and made by 2 moms who just like you and I that wanted better meals for their kids. They even have chicken nuggets which every parent knows is the gateway to any kid. I love reading the ingredients list and knowing everything inside the meals. Bella is getting use to it and slowly but surely getting to love them. She picks the nuggets over anything (Chicken Sweet Potato bites). They have high protein, not that she needs more energy, but it helps her with her muscle development.
Now, tell me what do you make for your kids?
If you are interested in learning more about Yummy Spoonfuls, here is a bit more information about the company.
- USDA Organic and Non-GMO
- Provides a balanced meal specifically for toddlers
- Clean Label Certified
- Provides more than 65% daily required protein for growing toddlers
- High protein content for strong muscle development – an essential for growing toddlers
You can find them at your local Walmart and as promised your Ibotta coupon.