Just like us girls men also like to change their hair and appearance. Over the years my husband has let his hair and beard grow, left it half way and a stubble or short hair and no beard but through it all he has always looked hot and kept it clean looking.
The difference between our hair and theirs, is that their hair grows by the minute, literally. Unlike many men, Lester’s work environment doesn’t require a baby face, but it’s important to him to always look well groomed. As his wife, I have never seen him looking ragged or ungroomed, he is probably one of the cleanest men I know and it wouldn’t be any different with his beard.
With that in mind, when we were given the opportunity to partner with Remington Beard Boss and Walmart it was a no brainer. We had a blast shooting this post and as many straight face you’ll see, he was cracking up in between. We love daddy and his beard! #beardboss
3 tips for a groomed face
- Know your face shape. This one is coming from a women’s perspective. Some men wear beards without ever know what works for them. Do your research
- Your hair matters. Long hair and long beard don’t always go together unless you are trying to go for that look! What do I mean?!
- A full beard looks best with short hair or even bald.
- The Goatee looks good with medium hair.
- Stubble, my favorite, looks good with any hair length. In my opinion, the stubble goes perfectly with longer hair too
3. Have the right trimmer and kit. This is where Remington Beard boss comes in.My husband says this kit is amazing and here is why:
- It has different blades allowing you to customize your looks as much or as little as you want.
- The fact that it charges and you can use cordless is huge.
- It takes no time to achieve his desired length
All this took him less than 15 minutes because Remington beard boss has a turbo boost that cuts through all that thick curly hair of his and the clean up was a breeze since the actual trimmer is 100% waterproof!! Remington Beard Boss Perfecter Stubble and detail kit is available at Walmart or Walmart.com
If your significant other or dad in your life doesn’t have the Remington Stubble and Beard
grooming kit remember that Father’s Day is coming up and this kit makes a great gift for that Boss in your life.